Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm dyzzy and can hardly handle it.






















Hello everyone.
Had a great trip to So. Ca. and visited with my wife and friends(Fred and
my buddies at Dyzzy's record shop) thanks again to Pete for getting me
to the airport. This week was full of drama. Electrician didn't show up
to end of the week and then stepped thru ceiling after putting up chandelier.
Then the plumber stripped a pipe and will have to dig thru tile to repair and
finally the septic guy didn't show up to do final inspection. But I got over
it and moved on. Today was a better day. Got all the painted doors back
on and all the handles on cabinets. Window coverings and propane
delivery on Monday. Still battling on getting cable, internet or phone
to house. Looking forward to friends visiting next week. Well Stay
Thirsty my friends an enjoy pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment