Saturday, March 5, 2011

Darling I Love You but give me Park Avenue
















AHH, the Great Northwest! I am growing moss on my feet. The homestead is progressing nicely; if a little behind schedule. We have been making decisions right and left this week. Decisions are so much easier with a champagne chaser! We spent the day with a glass of bubbly, looking at window coverings on our almost finished deck, in the rain.
I love the wide open spaces of Bloomingdales, and my wide open kitchen reminds me of how much stuff I need to buy to fill it up. Also, the flea market shopping up here is like Portobello Road in London! George is already sorry for dragging me on his "hunting"' expeditions. Too bad, the gilded mirror I sniffed out is a wonderful piece that will look fantastic, somewhere... And the bracelet I found was such a sweet present for him to buy me!! I think I will like it up here.
Stay Thirsty our friends

No comments:

Post a Comment