Friday, December 3, 2010

I can see clearly now!




















Hello everyone,

Had a great time in So. Cal. with my wife, family and friends. A little warmer

done there than up here. Well on to the progress of the house.

Windows and outside doors are in Yeah! Siding can now be completed and

I am told that should be by Monday. Rough plumbing done and we will

start on electrical wiring on Tues. Deck will start sometime next week also.
Just as a side note our little boxer Annie decided to go ice skating without

permission. As I headed down to the dock to take pictures she jumped onto

the ice and skidded on her belly. Thank God the ice was thick enough to
support her and I was able to grab her and bring her in without having
to jump in to get her. Well Stay Thirsty my friends and enjoy the pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment