Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't Fence me in.




































Hi Everyone, TGIF

Of course when your retired(somewhat) every day is Friday. Started working

on my fences this week. One to keep people from parking on the septic field

and the other for the driveway. Also had my son and grandson over. I always

have projects for him this time we assembled and painted a decoy duck to put

on the lake. As we put it into the lake the glued head fell off, luckily it floated.

Glad to say all is OK as this time I screwed it on. Also found time to go hiking with my wife Diane and the dogs.

Well enjoy the pics and stay thirsty my friends.

4 comments:

  1. I love looking at your pictures, George. Your son is so handsome and your grandson is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks roe hope your having fun at the beach.

      Delete
  2. George and Diane, we had a great time visiting you yesterday.
    The house has come a long way and the eagle was an added bonus. Pat enjoyed meeting Diane and she looks forward to being able to spend some time getting to know her. Diane the lunch was divine as was the stimulating conversation at the table. I really could spend hours listening to Hank and his stories. God bless you all and will see you soon.
    dk4real@live.com

    Thanks cousin.
    Dan and Pat

    ReplyDelete