Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Start Spreading the News(New York, New York)





























Well after a 10 day vacation away from the house I'm back and happy it is 48 and
light rain instead of 8 degrees wind chill below 0 which I experienced in RI and

NY. Started out vacation at my cousin Dan and wife Pat's house for dinner

and football. Had a great time visiting my Mom, brother and his family, and my high school

buddy Pete. Thanks for a good time there. Love You! Then on to NY for a great

weekend with my wife Diane. She surprised me with tickets to the Phantom of the
Opera (our all time favorite play). Wonderful dinner with our friend Roz and

drinks at our favorite Irish pub Paddy McGuires. Finishing up the weekend was

a wonderful dinner at the DORM with Diane's roommates (Ellen, Gay and Linda)
Thank You again for your hospitality. Well back to work at the house.
Enjoy the pics and Stay Thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment