Tuesday, October 5, 2010











What a nice weekend with my son and grandson. We went to the pumpkin patch, corn maze




and did the pumpkin sling shot. I shot it almost to the road but fell on my kiesta. We also




went to a rock and gem show. Stephen is into rocks and gems. Well onto construction news.




This week we got behind. We had to dig a trench 4 and a half deep by 18 in wide and 540




feet long to bury our electrical and cable lines. Well long story short it took us all week




because the county then told me I had to put another drain system in and that had to be




below the cables. Another 3 feet down. Well if that was not bad enough the tracks




came off the excavator and we had to wait almost all day for a mechanic. Well today my




neighbor John came over and helped and the trench is filled in and our road graded




again so the framers who have been waiting can return tomorrow. Enough gab here




are some pics. Stay Thiristy my friends! PS Found my new career heavy equipment



operator.

No comments:

Post a Comment