Sunday, September 5, 2010




Good morning everybody, This week has been especially good as my wife Diane has
joined me for a week. We had a wonderful trip over to Whidbey Island did some
hiking and had a wonderful BBQ salmon sandwich at Seabolts. Yesterday we went
to Sol Duc state park to hike to some water falls, then sat in the hot springs and
then finished the day with a glass of wine at the Lake Crescent Lodge. My son
and grandson are coming by today and we will go hiking on monday. House is
coming along. We now have our foundation in so you can see now the footprint
of the house. Next rough plumbing and then on to framing. Have been clearing
brush and cutting down some trees to enhance our view of the lake. Well that's
plenty for now see you next week.

2 comments:

  1. So glad your building is going well! I thought about you this morning during Opening Day festivities and wondered what you were doing so I thought I'd check your blog. Glad you started posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda, Hope opening day went fine. I will post
    once a week. Say hello to everyone and tell them
    about the site.

    ReplyDelete